We are a non-governmental organization that defends human rights. For 19 years, we have been putting all our efforts into consolidating a society that is sensitive to issues affecting women and children, a society that wants and can efficiently protect the victims of domestic violence, sexual abuse and exploitation and trafficking in human beings.
Our mission is to ensure the respect of the rights and legal interests of women and children of the Republic of Moldova at all levels - individual, legal and executive. We promote our mission through the complex approach of our activities, which include: information and educating, direct support and assistance for our beneficiaries, capacity building for professionals and developing policies.
Contract duration: 12-month contract, with possibility of extension.
Working hours: 40 hours a week
Start date: negotiable (around the 15th of April 2021)
- To elaborate and ensure the implementation of the fundraising strategy of International Centre “La Strada” according to the Strategic Plan;
- To develop and maintain a database of donors and potential donors;
- To monitor financing opportunities (e.g. national and international grant announcements, national and international tenders etc.) relevant to the areas of interest of the organization;
- To participate in the identification of partners to take part in grant competitions;
- To participate in preliminary discussions, negotiations with potential partners and current and potential donors;
- To prepare project proposals, technical and financial offers for national and international grant competitions and tenders;
- To identify and communicate with potential donors in order to establish long-term partnerships, contributing to the sustainability of the organization;
- To coordinate the objectives of the fundraising strategy with the Executive Director and the Managers of the organization’s departments;
- To elaborate and ensure the functionality of the monitoring and evaluation framework for the ongoing projects.
- University education (preferably a Masters Degree in Economics, Marketing, International Relations or another relevant subject);
- Fluency in Romanian and English (verbal and written); Knowing Russian is an advantage;
- Knowledge of the peculiarities of the donor’s activity in the country and region;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in monitoring/researching financing opportunities in the country and region;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in elaborating project offers/proposals for donors from Moldova and the region;
- Experience in working in an international organization or foundation is an advantage.
The Fundraising Manager will:
- Report to the Executive Director and collaborate with the program directors of the International Centre "La Strada”;
- Be part of a professional, dynamic and continuously developing team;
- Have opportunities for professional growth;
- Have a competitive salary, depending on the qualifications, experience and performance within the organization;
- Be able to have flexible working arrangements.
Interested individuals are asked to send their CV and Cover Letter, written in English, before April 10th, 2021, 18:00. The Cover Letter must include the contact details of at least two Referees. Send your applications to: email@example.com , with the subject Fundraising Manager Application.
The candidate will be selected based on their CV and Cover Letter, followed by an interview.
Only candidates who have been chosen for an interview will be contacted. By sending the application for this role, the candidate implicitly agrees to the verification by International Centre “La Strada” of the information provided.